Location: Bloomer, WI
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to each of the following:
1. Responsible for daily operations at Identity Ag Processing, LLC. This may include product receiving, product shipping, monitoring equipment, equipment settings, bagging operations, quality control, forklift activity, documentation, facility cleanup and grounds work.
2. Assist outside contractors as required completing job activity.
3. Provide support and cooperate with IAP Management and staff in daily activities to promote a “team” atmosphere. Will maintain a positive / constructive attitude.
4. Assist during operation hours to troubleshoot and analyze problems.
5. Assist in addressing customer product complaints in thorough and professional manner.
6. Compile, clean and package samples at customer’s request.
7. Develop ideas/procedures for providing better systems control at Company.
8. Provide constructive ideas for lowering production costs to improve profitability of the Company.
9. Keep accurate, neat, clean and orderly records of all business activities at Company.
10. Be willing to attend educational and informational seminars that relate to agriculture, processing, export business and/or business management.
11. Be willing to be flexible with reasonable working hours.
12. Maintain professional image with dress code. IAP shirts will be worn at all times and jeans will be allowed, but must be appropriate (no holes & not baggy)
13. Report any issues with equipment, products, or employees to IAP management immediately.
This is a full-time position on our 2nd shift that requires 40 hours per week with the requirement to work overtime when necessary. Benefits including health, dental, 401K, paid vacation, and uniforms are available. Farm, elevator, forklift, and CDL experience preferred but will train. Wage DOE.