To guarantee the integrity of the product from arrival to delivery, the Identity Ag Processing facilities are uniquely designed with specialized sorting and handling equipment, as well as built-in flexibility to handle a variety of crops.
- The required finished product quality is provided with specific combinations of machines; and
- Selecting only the necessary equipment for each processing order reduces unwanted costs.
Organic Certified at the North Dakota Facility
- The plants are designed for the gentle handling and processing of food grade commodities, including soybeans, wheat, sorghum, corn, peas and other specialty crops; and
- The facilities are designed for quick expansion to accommodate new equipment needs and larger volume.
- The facility is inspected and approved by ICS (International Certification Services);
- The facility is USDA/NOP (National Organic Program) certified; and
- Certifications allow complete processing and packaging of organic commodities.